Advantage: 1. Mainly used for the thickness of stone plates, and adjust its flatness and smoothness.
2. It has the characteristics of high grinding performance, long life and low noise.
3. Long life and high efficiency.
4. Good wear resistance and long service life.
5. Installed on a portable mill.
6. We have our own trademarks, brands, and we can guarantee quality.
7. We provide professional, quality after-sales sales services.
8. Sharpness and longevity are twice that of ordinary domestic grinding wheels.
9. The grinding wheel enjoys a good reputation in the domestic and foreign markets. The company exports to Poland, Italy, Ukraine, Australia, India, Brazil and other markets. Product quality and service have been recognized and praised by overseas customers. To provide new and old customers with the most cost-effective products is our service tenet.
Precautions when using the mill: 1. Before use, make sure that the power supply voltage connected to the tool must meet the specified value on the nameplate.
2. When the power is turned on, the tool switch should be in the "off" state.
3. Before operation, carefully check whether the grinding wheel meets the requirements of the reinforcing fiber resin grinding wheel. The safety line speed must not be less than 80m/s. The outer diameter of the grinding wheel must not exceed the maximum size specified by the tool used. At the same time, there should be no broken sound when using the raft to tap the grinding wheel. If the used wheel has a shelf life of more than one year, it must be tested before passing the strength test.
4. When using, the sander should be tested after no-load test, and then contact the workpiece to be processed. It is strictly forbidden to start the tool directly when the tool has been in contact with the workpiece.
5. Wear protective goggles and appropriate overalls throughout use.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use the sander when removing the wheel guard.
7. When moving the tool, do not use the method of pulling the power cord by hand, or unplug the tool from the socket by pulling the power cord. This may cause the power cord to break and cause danger. 8. When the tool fails to be repaired, or when any parts need to be replaced, the plug should be unplugged from the power outlet.